There is no trust anymore – our instinct and ‘gut feelings’ are ignored – and then we become surprised that we may be experiencing gut disturbances or irritable bowel symptoms.
We forget that our intuition is the master, the key, to ourselves – to the consciousness of our inner voice that allows our manifestation to become reality.
We are surviving only… not thriving.
I lost my way as all my years of being in school, getting the job, being told what to do, made me turn my power over to the external – seeking validation and approval from others.
I see myself as a spiritual companion, an intuitive guide who walks along side you during your dark night of the soul…. holding a lantern, supporting you back to your instincts.
How you will do anything to avoid FEELING or taking INTENTIONAL ACTION
How can you show up for others, when you don’t even show up for yourself?
I see you, I hear you, and I hold space for you… and if you’re ready, I’m here to support you.
Other bits about me
- I’ve always home educated my two beautiful children – education, freedom, and creativity are core values to me. We take an eclectic approach and following unschooling and Charlotte Mason philosophy.
- I’m happily married to my gorgeous tradie who walks his talk and attempts to keep me accountable – the yang to my yin!
- I am an advocate for informed medical choices. Where there is risk, there must be choice.
- I support mother’s who are stepping up and reclaiming their innate knowledge and power to create positive change and healing within their family.
- My addictions try to save me from myself – from my fear of being seen and not being accepted – with procrastination and avoidance being key players. Awareness of my triggers is key and every day I show up, I discover something new about myself.
- We’ll be moving to a small sleepy coastal town in later half of 2019 to heal, rest, recover, create, expand, and ultimately, re-discover ourselves (don’t worry, I offer on-line consults so #locationindependent!).
- Delving deep into my ancestry and personal her-story is a project that I hope to get started on after our move.
- My Myers Briggs (MBTI) profile is INFJ – when I discovered this, I finally felt validated (see – external approval!!) about how my intuitive knowing about people, situation or circumstances would always be right, even though I could never ‘prove’ how or why it was. Learning to trust this, lean into it, and own it, is a lesson I’m constantly learning. For you Human Design peeps out there – I’m a Generator.
- I am obsessed with uncovering how to show up and become the best versions of ourselves without all the programming, subconscious bias, and external influence. The more I learn, the more I realise how much our emotional and spiritual centres are crying out for soul goodness – and when we allow the time and space for them to be seen and heard, healing can truly begin.
Things my ego want you to know
I hold the following qualifications:
Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management)
Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Accredited Practitioner
Twenty8 Health & Lifestyle Educator
Certificate in Aromatherapy (currently completing)
EFT – Emotional Freedom Technique Practitioner (currently completing)
plus a squillion other personal and business development courses, workshops, consults that I’ve attended over the years!
I was grieving, floating through life & totally dis-connected to what I call “Source”. Although I’m a very open minded & spiritual person, I just wasn’t drawn to all these other avenues of help. I had become de-sensitised to it all, that is, until Anna.
She has this energy about her that is just ‘Real & Pure’.
All my passing thoughts, emotions, lost & forgotten joys & dreams that had been suppressed due to stress, motherhood, and dysfunctional relationships, surfaced in Anna’s presence.
If I had to describe what she does, I’d say it’s a reconnection to your Soul. I remember driving home & crying at the liberation I felt – a warm light coming out of my many cracks and I just felt this peace and certainty knowing that all would be okay. It was an un-shakable faith in me that had come back.
I will be forever thankful to Anna for re-awakening my soul and I look forward to her future guidance I can’t wait until my children see her as well.
I highly recommend her to everyone …
Click edit button to change this text.