There is no trust anymore – our instinct and ‘gut feelings’ are ignored – and then we become surprised that we may be experiencing irritable bowel symptoms or lack of emotional resilience.
Our intuition is locked up inside ourselves. Our heart energy is closed off.
We forget that our intuition is the master, the key, to ourselves – to the consciousness of our inner voice that allows our manifestation to become reality.
We are surviving only… not thriving.
I lost my way as all my years of being in school, getting the job, being told what to do, made me turn my power over to the external – seeking validation and approval from others.
I see myself as a spiritual companion, an intuitive guide who walks along side you during your dark night of the soul…. holding a lantern, supporting you back to your instincts.
How you will do anything to avoid FEELING or taking INTENTIONAL ACTION
How can you show up for others, when you don’t even show up for yourself?
I see you, I hear you, and I hold space for you… and if you’re ready, I’m here to support you.
Other bits about me
- I’ve always home educated my two beautiful children – education, freedom, and creativity are core values to me. We take an eclectic approach and follow child-led interests and Charlotte Mason philosophy.
- I’m happily married to my gorgeous tradie who walks his talk and attempts to keep me accountable – the yang to my yin! We sometimes moonlight as models for his #sidehustle –> www.earndclothing.com.au
- Shoutout to the mother’s who are stepping up and reclaiming their innate knowledge and power to create positive change and healing within their family, including (but no-where limited to) low/non-toxic alternatives, birth choices, concerns about 5G, fluoride in water, and advocating for informed consent regarding medical procedures and decisions – yes I am referring to the ‘v’ word that cannot be named. Where there is any risk, there must be choice. I am a proud Freedom Keeper and part of the amazing community behind both Vic Freedom Keepers and Freedom Keepers Australia. My work helps to support women as they veer off the conventional wisdom and mainstream consensus road and find their way on the path back to innate intelligence.
- My addictions try to save me from myself (from my fear of being seen and not being accepted) with procrastination and avoidance being key players. Awareness of my triggers are my guideposts and every day that I show up and break through, or gently sidestep them, I discover something new about myself.
- We moved to a small sleepy coastal town in later half of 2019 to heal, rest, recover, create, expand, and ultimately, re-discover ourselves (don’t worry, I offer on-line consults as #locationindependent!). We finally found our little farm and will be moving mid 2022 and implementing our self sustainable lifestyle and supporting our local community.
- Delving deep into my ancestry (Italian heritage for a few generations) and personal her-story is a project that I hope to get started on after our move.
- My Myers Briggs (MBTI) profile is INFJ – when I discovered this, I finally felt validated (see – external approval!!) about how my intuitive knowing about people, situation or circumstances would always be right, even though I could never ‘prove’ how or why it was. Learning to trust this, lean into, and own it, is a lesson I’m constantly learning. For you Human Design peeps out there – I’m a Generator 1/3.
- I am obsessed with uncovering how to show up and become the best versions of ourselves without all the programming, subconscious bias, and external influence. #selfawareness is key. I love neuroscience, essential oils, biochemistry, intuition, functional movement, organic food, flower essences, micro biome, meditation, brain waves, chakras, energetic bodies, and so much more than can be listed here, and how they are all inter-connected.
- I believe we have the power to heal ourselves – it is not something that another person in authority holds over us. Those who study this path are guides and facilitators, but ultimately we assist to help you uncover your innate gifts and wisdom within. The more I learn, the more I realise how much our emotional and spiritual centres are crying out for soul goodness – and when we allow the time and space for them to be seen and heard, healing can truly begin.
Things my ego want you to know
I hold the following qualifications:
Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management)
Diploma (Holistic Kinesiology)
EFT – Emotional Freedom Technique Practitioner (Level 3)
EFT – Emotional Freedom Technique Facilitator + Trainer
Spiritual Companion Practitioner
Freedom From Self Sabotage Coach with Jason Christoff (currently enrolled)
Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Accredited Practitioner
Twenty8 Health & Lifestyle Educator
plus a squillion other personal and business development courses, workshops, consults that I’ve attended over the years!
You’re an amazing teacher, you explain things so well, so articulate, easy to understand and implement, tapping is definitely something I will add to my spiritual rhythms and embodiment practices (which is something that came up that I needed to get back into so badly, my body and heart is craving it)… Overall, I am feeling energetically aligned right now thank you, love you and love the work you do and I look forward to growing in this capacity as well xxx”